loading...

Bé trai 23 tháng tuổi nuốt chiếc nanh hổ vào bụng

Playing with a necklace, a boy in Quang Binh accidentally swallowed a 2-centimeter fangs into his belly. Nasal hygiene eliminates bacteria, ventilates the airway, prevents flu, runny nose, sinusitis. Mothers who deliver boys have a 80% lower risk of postpartum depression than men. In addition to the treatment according to the instructions of the doctor, patients can apply yoga exercises to cure neck vertebrae to quickly recover. Oils of olive oil, green tea, fruits and vegetables, bone soup each Day helps you prevent skin aging. On December 8, the doctors of Vietnam Friendship Hospital – Cu Dong Hoi in Quang Binh (Quang Binh) said that picking up the tiger fangs located in the baby's duodenum. The tiger is made into a pendant necklace, 2x1cm long with a layer of silver outside and put on. The tiger's tummy was removed from the abdomen. Photo: L.N. According to the family, when playing with the necklace, I accidentally swallowed the tiger in the belly. Shortly after the discovery, the family took her to the emergency hospital. After endoscopic removal of the object, the child's health has stabilized and can discharge. Long Japan